Monday, October 8, 2012

General Information for the Week of 10/8

Some important things:
1. I should be receiving my copies of Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 on Thursday.  Based on my history, I should have both games beaten in a week.  Don't forget that the legendary Pokemon Genesect is available over Wi-Fi until November.  Also, the Keldeo event ended yesterday.
2. I should be getting The Casual Vacancy this weekend as well.  I should have that reviewed by the end of the month.
3.  I will be monitoring all sources for information on Power Rangers Megaforce, specifically guests on set.
4. This Wednesday I will be doing coverage of the Vice Presidential Debate between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan.  That will be the Thursday post.  Assuming that there is no Big Bird fiasco like last week, the post for saturday will be on HD Re-Releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment