Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remakes

     It has been hinted at and referenced for months but I believe that we just got the most concrete evidence that we will get of this happening.  For those of you with Japanese versions of Black 2 and White 2 you will be able to get in the Dream World, dolls of Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre for decor of your house.  The release date for these is November 16th, five days before the anniversary of Ruby and Sapphire's release and the same week that CoroCoro will be coming out.  I view this with hopeful skepticism and I warn that there is a massive chance that I am wrong.  I am predicting a release date based on this information in spring 2013 for Japan and Fall 2013 for American and other markets.

DO NOT TAKE THIS AS FACT.  THIS IS PURE SPECULATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment