Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Changes to the schedule of reviews

     I would like to apologize for not sticking to the schedule I set out last week, I had a death in my family and had to travel and was unable to post for a few days.  The new schedule will be as follows:

Thursday: Adventure Time "Vault of Bones", Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Power Rangers Megaforce "Stranger Ranger" reviews
Friday: Kingdom Hearts II, Pokemon Gold Version, Pokemon Heartgold Version reviews.  An Op-Ed on the state of Feminism.
Saturday: News about the progress of The Legend of Arkana and other projects.  I will be taking questions in advance, so if you have any questions, feel free to email them to TLOAOfficial@yahoo.com.  I will also be unveiling something special at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
Sunday: News Round-Up for the Week of 2/24/13 and the State of the Entertainment Industry will be posted at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

Once again, I am sorry for not posting according to the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment