Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Announcement

     I just announced that, in addition to running this blog, and taking 15 credits in Political Science/Psychology, I am writing a movie.  It is called Family is Forever and it is currently in the writing stage.  It is the story of the Masten family one holiday season and, well I don't know what else to say without spoiling the movie too much in the first draft stage but I'm enjoying writing it, and hopefully one day you will enjoy watching it.

On an unrelated note, am I the only one that thinks that the 37th Super Sentai, is a massive amount of trolling on Toei's part.  It's synopsis sounds exactly like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, and the abbreviated English name for Power Rangers would, very easily be Dino Thunder.  Well done Toei, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment