Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

     Thank you for joining me on this blog.  If you found this, odds are you followed me on teenink.com or you read my review of the movie for The Hunger Games on TeenInk.  In any case, welcome to my blog.  I am a college student that will be running this blog in my spare time.  You can expect opinion posts to be made by 3:00 PM on Thursdays and Saturdays.  I will also post little reviews as relevant information comes out.
       Now to just make this clear, Adam Taylor is not my real name.  It is the name that I will be posting under.  Very few people will know what my real name is.  For those of you interested, the name is derived from the first two Black Rangers from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Zach Taylor and Adam Park.

     For anyone interested, I sell hobby items ranging from Football Cards to Power Rangers Samurai cards and mini-figures. For information on how to order, check out my site:

https://sites.google.com/site/hobbiesandcards/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment