Wednesday, October 24, 2012

And Finally...

My thoughts on "The Lich":

“Scared something fierce”
Billy asks about the cosmic owl
Stealing the gems
Finn finds the Enchiridion in Billy’s bag
Billy found it in a bear’s mouth
Turn the sword on the E. and it opens up and the gems go in.
Hello, My name is Book-o.  What you see here is a map of the multiverse.  It shows all the known dimensions and the links between them.  This is the dimension that contains the universe in which we currently reside.  At the center of the multiverse is a dimension called the time room believed to be a quasi-comporial dwelling place of the all mighty prismo.  The time room is a secret dimension that exists outside of time.  The Time Room produces time waves that are experienced by other dimensions.  Some dimensions have permanent links that allow travel to and fro.  Others become linked temporarily by naturally forming wormholes and others can become linked artificially by magical portals opened by objects of great power.  Once the last gem is inserted into the Enchirideon it will have the power to create a portal to any dimension in the multiverse.  An activated portal has the power to create a time dilation in which either side of the portal experiences a temporal synchronization allowing for the safe passage of particles through a nonlocal region of spacetime. 
Finn and Jake steal Princess Bubblegum’s gem.
The Enchirideon turns to stone.
Billy is actually the Lich.
Lich offers Finn immortality.
Finn destroys the Enchirideon.
It forms the portal anyway
Jake tries to stop the Lich
Finn helps Jake
Both get pulled into the portal and it vanishes.                           
Fade to white like the end of Lost season 5
Finn is sitting barefoot on the root of a tree with Jake sitting like a normal dog next to him on a farm with a barn/tractor.  He has a visible nose and a robotic arm.  He is fatter with a sash going across his chest.  Jake’s eyes are different and he is also slightly fatter.  Finn is playing a flute type instrument.  Jake howls and it is unknown if he can speak English.  Finn is called inside by a woman in a pink dress with a ring on.  Finn refers to her as “Mom.”  The barn has a very steampunk look to it.
“Finn, Finn will you come in here please.  Hurry!  It is very important. ” 

Thoughts on "I Remember You":

Marceline, is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world?  That must be so confusing for a little girl.  And I know you’re going to need me here with you.  But I’m losing myself and I’m afraid you’re going to lose me too.  This magic keeps me alive, but it’s making me crazy and I need to save you but who is going to save me?  Please forgive me for whatever I do when I don’t remember you.
Marceline, I can feel myself slipping away.  I can’t remember what it made me say but I remember that I saw you frown.  I swear it wasn’t me, it was the crown. This magic keeps me alive, but it’s making me crazy and I need to save you but who is going to save me?  Please forgive me for whatever I do when I don’t remember you.

It is assumed that the “Mushroom War” that wiped out the humans is the point when the magic returned.  However, it is shown that the magic returns earlier because Marceline is a vampire in “I Remember You.”  My theory is that Betty Petrikov became Princess Bubblegum.  The “friendly rivalry” between Marceline and Princess Bubblegum is because, while the princess may not want the affection that the Ice King gives her, Marceline wants it.  The engagement between Simon and Betty was never stated to be broken off so I believe that Betty went to find a similar crown so that she can live forever like Simon.  Unfortunately, her memory was wiped and her sanity was lost similar to Simon but instead of developing mental illness causing him to kidnap princesses, she dedicated her insanity attempting to fill the empty void in her life left by Simon.  I believe that if both these characters continue to be main cast players on the show, they will be written off at similar times but I doubt that both Princess Bubblegum and the Ice King as we know them will last longer than season 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment