Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Comments, Feedback, and more.

I would like to take the time to acknowledge comments.  Comments are encouraged and I will take all feedback into account.  On that note, a comment yesterday said that my review lacked substance.  My question is, would you rather I continued to do reviews like that with a bare-bones review within a few minutes and then in-depth analysis within 24 hours or should I do both at once within a few hours?  Comment responses.

Also, Friday I would like to do a post discussing people's views other than my own.  If you have a theory on November 12th's episode of Adventure Time or on the show in general, email it to TLOAOfficial@yahoo.com.  I will feature the top 5 theories and I will discuss them.  If I can't get 5 emailed to me, I will use Tumblr theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment